Assistant Toddler Teacher (12/29/2020)
• $15/hr+ Depending on experience and education
We have a position available for a fun, caring, reliable, dependable, and friendly individual. Mon-Fri10am - 5:30pm. Please call, email, or stop by today and pick up an application!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supporting the lead teacher with their lesson plans and monthly curriculum
• Support a learning environment that feels welcoming
• General care and play with the children in your care
• Potty training/feeding/comforting and meeting the individual needs of children that range from 1 year to 2.5 years in age
• Excellent and appropriate staff and parent communication
• Greeting families and children as they arrive or leave
• Misc. daily cleaning in classrooms and/or the center
The following are all desired to qualify for the position:
• Prior experience in caring for children
• Earned a high school diploma or GED
• Reliable transportation
We are happy to train the right person, including college and high school students.
Requirements (all of which we pay for and help you obtain):
• A negative TB test
• A Washington State Food Handler’s Permit
• STARS 30 Hour Basic Training + continued education
• Infant, Child, Adult CPR & First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens
• Pass a background check from Department of Early Learning
**We offer vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, annual bonuses, matching IRA, flexible hours and time off, employee appreciation events, and FULL college grants through Early Achievers.