Assistant Toddler Teacher (4/22/2021)
We are looking for a warm, caring, and reliable assistant toddler teacher Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 5:30/6:00pm starting at $14.50-15.75/hr+ depending experience and education. Please call, email, or stop by today and pick up an application!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supporting the lead teacher in their age appropriate lesson plans and monthly curriculum
• Creating a warm classroom environment
• General care and play with the children in your care
• Potty training/diapering/feeding/comforting and meeting the individual needs of children that range from 1 years to 2 1/2 years in age
• Excellent and appropriate staff and parent communication
• Greeting families and children as they arrive or leave
• Misc. daily cleaning in classrooms and/or the center
Requirements (all of which we pay for and help you obtain):
• A negative TB test
• A Washington State Food Handler’s Permit
• STARS 30 Hour Online Basic Training
• Infant, Child, Adult CPR & First Aid, Blood-borne Pathogens
• Pass a background check from Department of Early Learning
The following are all desired to qualify for the position:
• Prior experience in caring for children
• Earned a high school diploma or GED
• Reliable transportation
We offer vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, annual bonuses, matching IRA, flexible with hours and time off, employee appreciation events, and FULL college grants through Early Achievers.
**email all applications or resumes to or call 206-842-6363 to set up a time to tour!